Listen to Daily Morning and Evening Prayers
The Cradle of Prayer hopes to meet the spiritual needs of people across the nations through the blessing of song and the spoken word. This is a biblical form of worship for Christians of all faiths. Our readings are based on the 1928 Book of Common Prayer typically used in the Anglican and Episcopal Church. We anticipate the Holy Spirit to work in ways far greater than we can fathom or imagine.
We hope these services might meet the needs of:
- People struggling to maintain a prayer life in a fragmented world
- Ideal for folks unable to attend church
- For those who attend churches not able to offer the Daily Office of Prayer
- Business Travelers
- Rural residents who must travel a long distance to their parish or church
- Daily prayers for Anglicans
- For those who still hold the 1928 Book of Common Prayer near to their heart
Listen to prayers on our website or directly from your mobile device.
Find where we are in the Christian year on our home page.
“O Most loving Father; who willest us to give thanks for all things, to dread nothing but the loss of thee, and to cast all our care on thee, who carest for us; Preserve us from faithless fears and worldly anxieties, and grant that no clouds of this mortal life may hide from us the light of that love which is immortal, and which thou hast manifested unto us in thy Son, Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.” – Book of Common Prayer